What I learned...
In the DS4A program I learned hard skills like:
- Use python efficiently to perform ETL processes.
- Reinforce learning about SQL and how to have a PostgreSQL database on the cloud (AWS).
- Use visualization tools like matplotlib, seaborn and dash to look the data and have a best idea of it's behavior and meaning.
- To use robust statistical methods to find correlation and causilities from the data.
- To know about different machine learning algorithms and realize which is the best model to perform a certain task.
Also I had the opportunity to reinforce some soft skills like:
- Asking the right questions.
- Address different types of problems with a scientific methodology.
- Assertive communication with coworkers with different professional backgrounds.
- Team work with high pressure deadlines.
- Teaching others.